domingo, abril 16, 2017

Activity 4: Answer these questions.

Questions:


1.-What comes to your mind when you hear the word "family"?
It comes to mind my father, my mother and my brother.

2.-How important is your family to you? Explain.
It is very important because they support me and listen to me, I also share with them
beautiful moments when we travel.

3.-Do you prefer spending time with your family or friends? Explain.
With my friends, because we have more things in common to talk about.

4.-Do you get on well with all of your family members?
Only with my brother I get wrong, he always bothers me.

5.-What is a nuclear family?
It's the couple and their children.

6.-What is an extended family?
Includes parents, children, unlces, cousin, grandparents, uncles grandparents, greats grandparents.

7.-If a wife works outside the home, should the husband help with the houseworks inside the home? Why or why not?
Yes, because if she works he should do the cleaning of the house so that it is not a burden for her.

8.-Who in your family would you turn to if you had an emotional problem? Why?
Normally I do not turn to anyone, only if I insist I speak, but I do not take very much advice or opinions.

2 comentarios: