lunes, abril 23, 2018

Talking about books


  • What is your favorite story? My favorite story is "multiverse".
  • Who is your favorite author? My favorite author is Max Rhode.
  • Who is your favorite character? I don´t have a favorite character
  • What is your favorite genre? My favorite genre is mystery
  • What is the longest book you have ever read?How long did it take you to read it? The longest book I've read had 500 pages, it took a couple of months.
  • How many hours do you spend reading in a week? Lately I could not read anything.
  • Do you have any ideas for a story for you to write? Which one? I don´t have anything planned.
  • Do you read books based on recommendations? I prefer to discover books by myself.
  • What are some of the books that were recommended to you? I have been told about fantasy books.
  • Were you ever given a bad recommendation? I have never been given a bad recommendation
  • What books have you recommended for other people? I have recommended science fiction books.
  • How often do you go to the library? I like to go often to see the new books.
  • How important is the cover of the book? The cover is important, because it helps me decide whether to buy it or not.
  • Do you watch the movie that came from a book? Of course it is entertaining.
  • Most people say the book is better than the movie. Is this true for you? Yes, because in the book are more details.
  • Is there a book that you have read more than once? Yes, one of the school
  • What was the title? The title are " De cavernícola a cristiano" 
  • How many times did you read it? I read it about 5 times.
  • Is there a book you just couldn't finish? I never left a half-read book.
  • What was the title? I never left a half-read book.
  • What is your favorite time of day for reading? I like reading in the night.
  • Where is your favorite place to read? My favorite place is in my bed.
  • Do you listen to music while you read? Not, because I deconcentrate from reading.
  • Do you often read book before going to bed? I usually do that.
  • What was the last book that you read? The last book I read was "utopia".
  • What is your favorite book of all time? My favorite book of all time is "strangers".
  • Who is a famous writer from your country? A famous writer of Chile is Marcela Paz.
  • What genre of book do you enjoy most? It was mystery
  • Have you ever tried to read a book in English? I want to try it soon.
  • Do you think that it is more valuable to read a book than to watch television? I think a book is better because you imagine a new world in your head
  • Have you ever lent books to your friends and never got them back? How did you feel? I recently noticed that I was missing a book on my shelf, I do not remember who lends it, but it feels horrible not to see it there
  • Do you think that the internet and television will eventually make books obsolete? I do not believe that because there are always people who like to read on paper.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario