martes, mayo 16, 2017

Activity 3: Answer 23 Questions

Questions and Answer:

1.-What kind of music do you like?
I like electronic and rock.

2.-Have you ever been to a concert?Explain.
No, I haven´t been to a concert, because I don´t have money.

3.-How does music make you feel?
Music is relaxing.

4.-How much time do you spend listening to music?
One or two hours.

5.-If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be and why?
The guitar, because the sound is beautiful.

6.-If you were a song, what song would you be and why?
Iwould be "The Good Life" of the Three Days Grace, because I want a good life.

7.-Is there any kind of music that you hate? Wish one? Why do you hate it?
Reggaeton, because the sounds and the lyrics are ordinary.

8.-What are some concerts you have been to?
I haven´t been to a concert.

9.-What are some special or traditional musical instruments in your country?
The kultrun and the trutruca.

10.-What do you think the word would be like without music?
Very boring.

11.-What is one of your favorite songs?
"The Good Life"
-Why do you like it?
I like it, because I like the lyrics.
-When did your first hear it?
One year ago.
-What is your favorite kind of music?
The electronic and rock music.

12.-What kind of music do you listen to cheer you up?
The electronic music cheers me up.

13.-What musicians did you like when you were in junior high school? How about high school?
I used to listen to cumbia, and now I listen to rock.

14.-What radio station do you usually listen to?
I don´t listen to the radio, I listen to music in my phone.

15.-What was your favorite music five year ago? 10 years ago? How have your musical tastes changed?
5 years ago I listen to rock, 10 years ago I listen to cumbia, I changed for better.

16.-Where do you usually listen to music?
In my bed at night.

17.-Which do you prefer, song in English or songs in your own lenguaje?
I prefer the song in English, because the songs have better lyrics.

18.-Who is your favorite singer or group?
My  favorite group is Three Days Grace.

19.- Why do you think music is important and how does it affect own language?
Yes, because music helps people to be happy.

20.-Do you think it is wrong to download music for free? Why?
I don´t think that downloading music for free is wroung, because I don´t have money to pay for the songs.

21.-Does music affect unborn children?
Yes, because the unborn children can listen to the music.

22.-Do you think that people form different cultures react to music in different ways?
Yes, because all the people are different and thing differently.

23.-What do you think of when you listen to music?
I think in a musicvideo.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario